Jun 16, 2012

My bicycle and way back

I came to go to the university by bicycle from April of this year. I bought my bicycle on March 30. We had to go to the university that day. After I went to the university, I went to Kagawa Personal in Namiki Street. I bought my bicycle there. I didn't have a bicycle till then, so I was very happy. I came home by bicycle immediately. I named my bicycle "Natasha". This is Ntasha^^↓


I wanted to buy a red bicycle, but there is not. I chose white one after I was at a loss whether I took white one or black one. I go to the university by Natasha with one thing and another. It is hard for me to go to the university by Natasha. There are many uphill sloops in a way to the university, so I am always drenched with sweat before I arrive at the university in this season.

By the way, I can't go to the university by Natasha because the rainy season set in in Kumamoto the other day. I go to the university by bus and come home on foot. It takes one hour when I come home on foot. I enjoy walking while listening to music. It is a pleasure for me to come home  pass ways where I haven't  passed. Besides, the scenery is interesting. Hydrangeas are blooming here and there in ways. I like them very much! They have the kind of various colors. This Hydrangeas blooms in a thick grown of trees of Shirakawa Junior High School.↓


I like walking very much. However, if I give a one weakness, it is having a stiff neck because I have heavy belongings almost everyday. Is there any wonderful scenery in your attending school road?

[295 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment