Jun 16, 2012

BR 1-09: Stories of Dinosaurs

"Ladies and gentle -dinos," bellowed the referee, "please welcome today's wrestlers." (p. 10)

There are 3 stories in this book. I thought this there are stories about real dinosaurs, but there are fictions. However, it is easy for me to read.

First story is "The wrestling Raptor". I think Reg assigns Spartan training. If I had to do this training, I couldn't keep up with it. Even so, I was surprised about Stig and Mac was very sly. They are against a sportsmanship. I was disappointed when Kevin tripped over his tail, but Reg revenged himself on them, I was relieved.

Second story is "Dino diner". I was laughed because Mike was very noncommittal about measures. As a result, it was right because it was  effective.

Final story is "Daisy and the dinosaur". I laughed again because a man wore a wig. Indeed that a wig flies by a shock of the sneezing...lol I think Daisy is very clever girl. As for any type of creature children must yearn for parents. Even so, the dinosaur was disgraced in the end. Thus were you all right?

Reference

 Punter, Russell. (2006). Stories of Dinosaurs. London, England: Usborne.

[193 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment