Jun 16, 2012

LUTHER & KARAOKE('∀`)

Yesterday, I went to Luther High School and downtown with my friend, Yuka. I have only one class on Friday, but there is no class yesterday. So, I didn't have to go to the university.

I met Yuka at Seven Eleven in Kurokami. Yuka went a driving school before we met. After we met, we went to Kyushu Lutheran College. We wanted to go school canteen. I and Yuka attended Luther High School, and we often use school canteen. We look back on it with nostalgia. I ate a pork cutlet served on top of a bowl pf rice (I speak plainly,"Katsudon"). I ate it for the first time. I always ate a bowl of rice topped with chicken and eggs (Oyakodon) or curry. Yuka ate cheese curry. She  often ate it. We met many friends of Luther High School. I was very glad to see them.We enjoyed talking and eating. After that, I and Yuka went to Luther High School. We meet teachers. I wanted to meet Mr.Yoshida and Mrs.Takagi, but they are not. I was disappointed. Then, we left there and went to downtown. We went TSUTAYA. I borrowed 4 CDs there. I wanted to borrow Mr.Children's CD. After that, we strolled downtown, and went to SHIDAX at about 3:00 p.m. We sang by turns. I sang almost Tokyo Jihen. It was very exciting time! We enjoyed time for 4 hours. We left SHIDAX and strolled downtown again because we were hungry. After all, we went to Tsuruya. We ate spaghetti. It was very good. We had plenty. At about 8:30 p.m., we said good-bye each other. I came home at about 9:00 p.m. I spent substantial day!
[280 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment