Nov 25, 2012

Aeonmall Kumamoto(・ω・)ノ

Today, I went Kumamoto Clair with my mother. Yesterday, my mother said "Let's go to Clair together tomorrow". I had to do homework, but I want to go there too, so I consented it. We got up at 7:00 a.m. today, and went out our home at 8:00 a.m. We went there by bus because we don't have a car. It took about 40 minutes. After we arrived Clair, there was full of people in spite of what just opened. We went to UNIQLO first of all. We bought many clothes. I bought black pants and new jeans. I want them very much, so I am satisfied. My mother bought Heat Teck. I think Heat Teck is a necessary article in winter. After we left UNIQLO, we strolled in the second floor of clair. I wanted new coat. However, the second floor did not have the thing which appealed. It was just lunch time, we went down in the first floor and ate lunch in Sushi-Ichiba. We like Sushi very much, but near the house does not have a revolving sushi bar, so we were happy to eat sushi. I love a salmon. I ate them a lot! After we ate lunch, we strolled in the first floor, but the first floor did not have the thing which appealed, too. We ate 31 Ice Cream. I like 31 Ice Cream than Haagen-Dazs because it is cheap and has many various of ice cream. After we left 31 Ice Cream, we went AEON and ride a bus to Kotsu-Center. We came back to home at about 4:00 p.m. I was very tired, but I had a good day.
[277 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment