Nov 11, 2012

Sam-gyeopssal(´~`*)


I went to Vege-tejiya with Ayaka and Reiko last Thursday. Vege-tejiya is a specialty store of sam-gyeopssal. My friend, Haruna works there, so we went there. We met in Bipuresu at 5:30 p.m. and went Bege-tejiya by walk. The shop which just opened in July, both the appearance and the interior decoration were beautiful.

I didn't know sam-gyeopssal. However, I looked up the words, and I understood. Sam-gyeopssal is famous Korean food. First, we grill pork, and cut them. We wrap the pork, koch'ujang, slice of long green onion and kimchi with Sanchu. Sanchu is kind of lettuce. I wrap namul and the bean sprout of the Japanese radish, Korean laver, the rice cake together elsewhere.

I and Ayaka ate sam-gyeopssal for the first time. It was very very good!! We ordered course menu. The rate was cost per head 2,500 yen, but we became very full finally. Closing it in the last was Bibimbap. Haruna fried it in a heart(*´∀`*) It was very pretty. I spent very good time! I want there again!!
[176 words]

1 comment:

  1. >sam-gyeopssal
    I've heard of it whenI was in Aus.
    But maybe never got it,before.
    Next week,I'm going to Soul in Korea.
    So I'd try to do that If i had a chanse.

    ReplyDelete