Nov 11, 2012

Essay 2-02a: Complete draft

I am going to tell you about my favorite place. I have many favorite places, so it is hard for me to choose one place. However, I chose one place. It is my house! I write about my house from now on.

I like my house. I live here since I was born. My house is the third floor of the apartment. My house is very small, but it is comfortable for me to live. I don't have my own room. To tell the truth, I want my own room, but I am not in need of it for the moment. I like that there is my house comparatively towards a downtown.

There are good places in my house. First is living room. I spend most of the time for house which is in the house here. I have a table in living room. I do anything at the table. For example, eating, reading comic books, drawing pictures, watching TV programs, and so on. It is difficult for me to leave from the table more and more in the present season  because I have kotatsu. The table is a low table, so I sit down on a legless chair. I have been using this legless chair for a long time. I can relax when I sit down at the table in living room.

Second good place in my house is a bedroom. I like futon than a bed, so I usually lie with the futon. I make room pitch-darkness whenever I sleep. I have favorite pillow and blanket. I am happy when I am wrapped up in a blanket. I love sleeping, so I don't want to leave futon every morning.

Third good place in my house is a toilet. I bring some things when I go to the toilet. For example, smart phone, magazines, comic books and books. Moreover, I think the toilet is the place that is just right to think about things. I think about many things there. Many people will not think that people stay long in a toilet to be good. However, I stay long in the toilet in spite of myself. May be, I am a nuisance to my family, but I can't readily stop it.

I really like my house. However, I don't want to do that I don't go out of my house all the time. I think when I came home from the other places, I felt my house is good. May be, I will live my house for the time being. I want to make good house such as my house in the future.
[434 words]

18 comments:

  1. I like my house, too. Do you think that you want to live by yourself?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rina!
      I want to live alone, but I think that I can't do it!

      Delete
  2. I like my house too. I miss my family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Hiromi!
      Sure enouhg, do you feel lonely?

      Delete
  3. Bedroom is the best for me.
    I can be relaxed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wan to go home right now...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm already in my home now!( ̄▽ ̄)

      Delete
  5. My house is also apartment, and it is small.
    I like my house, but I want to live more large house in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mitsuki!
      I think so, too.
      And I want to have a pet!

      Delete
  6. How long do you stay in the toilet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In case of long time, I shut myself up in the toilet for 30 minutes!

      Delete
  7. I want kotatsu in my house!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Hikari!
      Kotatsu is very wonderful.
      I recommend you.

      Delete
  8. I want to live only.
    But I like my house very much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like my house, too.
    Especially, I like living room.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kazumi!
      I think everyone likes living room!

      Delete