Nov 18, 2012

TUTORIALISMⅣ

I went Fukuoka to go TUTORIAL's solo concert last Monday. I was looking forward to going there. I have never seen live TUTORIAL. I wanted to see them very much!! So, I was very happy when I got a ticket.

I went to the university on that day because I had classes. After I took 2 classes, I went back home and went to Fukuoka. The site which was held concert was in Sawara in Fukuoka. I rode a bus from Kotsu-Center to Tenjin. It took 2 hours. I spent time while listened to music. I arrived Tenjin at about 5:30 p.m. I went to a bus stop, and I rode a bus from Tenjin Station. The bus went to Fujisaki. It took about 20 minutes. I arrived Fujisaki. The site was near to the bus stop of Fujisaki. When I arrived the site, there were many people. They lined up in front of the site. I joined the line and waited opening. At 6:30 p.m., the site opened. I went to the place where was sold goods immediately. I was able to get a T-shirt somehow while suffering hardship in a crowd. There was still time a little until a performance began, so I went to the toilet and entered to the site. My seat was the second of the D line. The line is near to the stage!


I waited little time, and the performance started!! I don't have to write about contents of the concert because this concert is one of the national tour's concerts. Fukuoka was the first day! So I can't write anything, but it was very interesting!! I had a good laugh! I was happy to see TUTORIAL. Watching their comic dialogue with my naked eyes was one of what I wanted to do before I died. I had a very happy time. The performance was held for 2 hours 45 minutes! I was satisfied. After it ended, I went Tenjin and rode a bus, and I arrived Kumamoto at about 12:30 a.m.

TUTORIAL held solo concert 3 years ago, but I couldn't go there because I didn't have a part-time job and the concerts are not held in Kyusyu. So, I was really happy to see them. This is my the best memory of my lifetime. I love TUTORIAL very much!!
[385 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment