Nov 25, 2012

Essay 2-02b: Complete revisions

I am going to tell you about my favorite place. I have many favorite places, so it is hard for me to choose one place. However, I chose one place. It is my house! I write about my house from now on.

I like my house. My house is my place of residence since I was born. My house is the third floor of the apartment. My house is very small, but it is comfortable for me to live. There is not my own room. To tell the truth, I want my own room, but I am not in need of it for the moment. There is my house comparatively towards a downtown. It is very useful for me.

There are good places in my house. First is living room. I spend most of the time for house which is in the house here. There is a table in the middle of living room. I do anything at the table. For example, eating, reading comic books, drawing pictures, watching TV programs, and so on. It is difficult for me to leave from the table more and more in the present season because I have kotatsu. The table is a low table, so I sit down on a legless chair. I have been using this legless chair for a long time. I can relax when I sit down at the table in living room.

Second good place in my house is a bedroom. I like futon than a bed, so I usually lie with the futon. I make room pitch-darkness whenever I sleep. There are my favorite pillow and blanket. I am happy when I am wrapped up in a blanket. I love sleeping, so I don't want to leave futon every morning.

Third good place in my house is a toilet. I bring some things when I go to the toilet. For example, smart phone, magazines, comic books and books. Moreover, I think the toilet is the place that is just right to think about things. I think about many things there. Many people will not think that people stay long in a toilet to be good. However, I stay long in the toilet in spite of myself. May be, I am a nuisance to my family, but I can't readily stop it.

My house is very good for me to live. However, I don't want to do that I don't go out of my house all the time. I think when I came home from the other places, I felt my house is good. May be, I will live in my house for the time being. I want to make good house such as my house in the future.

[450 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment