Nov 3, 2012

Takuma Festival!

I went a school festival in KGU with Ayaka on this Thursday. I and Ayaka met in front of PARCO and went to GARDEN PARTY to eat lunch. I went there for the first time. It was so-so. After we ate lunch, we went KGU by bus. I went Takuma Festival for the first time. First, we went 432 classroom. A tea ceremony was held there. I went there to meet Ai, Mitsuki and Sahoko. We took picture, and after that, I and Ayaka drunk tea. It was very good! And teacakes are good, too^^ I and Ayaka left 432 classroom, and we strolled around. We bought yakitori that sold by Health and Physical Circle. After that, I and Ayaka went back downtown. I wanted to go shopping, but I bought nothing because there was not the thing which appealed. I and Ayaka said good-bye each other at about 6:00 p.m. It was good day:)
[155 words]

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for coming to our tea party!
    I was so happy to see you and your friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome!
      It was very good tea party!

      Delete