Nov 18, 2012

Typing Homework 8: My favorite season

My favorite season is spring. I like summer, fall and winter, but I like spring the best. There are many good points in spring. First, spring is warm. I don’t like too hot and too cold. It is very happy for me to take a walk in warm weather. Second, when it is spring, many flowers bloom, and trees are beautiful. The nature of spring is wonderful. I like flower viewing. We can enjoy seeing cherry blossom, talking with friends and drinking. Of course, I went to see cherry blossom this spring. By the way, it is said that spring is an encounter and a parting season all right, but I think it is very good because it means I can make many friends. Moreover, I have spring vacation in spring! I can do a lot of things during spring vacation, so I like spring very much.
[147 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment