Nov 25, 2012

BR 2-12: Mr.Putter & Tabby Catch the Cold

He had a Thermos strapped to his back and he was wagging his tail. (p.17)

This book is a kind of Mr.Putter and Tabby series. New characters appeared. Their names are Mrs.Teabery and Zeke. I was convinced that Mr.Putter doesn't have any friends,  so I surprised when Mrs.Teabery and Zeke appeared. However, I am relieved to read it.

I think Tabby and Zeke have clear heads. I was impressed by Tabby's sitting on Mr.Putter's head to keep it warm while he read a newspaper. I was also impressed by Tabby's rubbing Mr.Putter to help him feel better. However, I have laughed unintentionally when he sneezed towards her face. Zeke is very smart dog. And he is very cute! I want to have him...

Reference



Rylant, Cynthia. (2003). Mr.Putter & Tabby Catch the Cold. Orlando, Florida: Harcourt, Inc.
[137 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment