Nov 11, 2012

BR 2-10: The Bookstore Valentine

"They are too shy to send these notes," said the mice. (p.38)

This story was very pretty. Characters in this story are very charming. I think Mr. Brown and Cobweb are good combination! Cobweb is very smart and cute. Mice are good, too. The mouse was apt to be written in the crafty character, but all mice which came out to this story were pretty. I think Mr.Brown's ties are very fashionable! I like his fashion.

I think Mr.Brown and Ms.Button are very innocent. They are innocent to throw it away without being able to hand the love letter which they wrote with much effort with them! However, I am glad that they were finally bound together on the coattails of Cobweb and mice!

Reference




 Maitland, Barbara. (2002). The Bookstore Valentine. New York, NY: Puffin Easy-to-Read edition.
[137 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment