Nov 25, 2012

Typing Homework 9: My favorite games

I like to play games. I have favorite games, so I write about them. First my favorite game is Tetoris. I think Tetoris is very famous and popular game. Tetoris is puzzle game. I have to use my head when I play the game, so it is good exercise for me. Whenever I play the game, I leave one gap lengthwise and pile up blocks. When an oblong block comes, I put it in a gap! Then, four steps of blocks piled up disappear in a mass. It is very pleasant. However, an oblong block sometimes does not readily come, so I can’t delete blocks, and it becomes the game over. I like other puzzle games, but I think Tetoris is the best puzzle game. Second my favorite game is Pocket Monster. It is famous and popular, too. There are many kinds of games of Pokemon. I have seven game cassettes among the series. The game of Pokemon is sold by Nintendo. This game is role-playing game. I can go for an odyssey with my monsters. They are very dear. I feel parental love. I defeat Jim Leaders of each place during odyssey. I am excited when I battle against them. I want to play Pokemon now!!
[207 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment