Nov 11, 2012

Typing Homework 7: My favorite clothes

I like black and white and gray clothes because these colors are faultless. The most of the clothes which I have are those colors. I like simple clothes. I often wear parka. It is very comfortable, and it is easy to match with any clothes. I often wear border and polka dots clothes. My friend said to me, "you looked good with polka dots" before, and I was glad. I like boots in particular with the shoes. Generally I wear boots other than summer. My favorite boot is an engineer boot. I want a work boot now! I also like to see various clothes. I like men’s suit style. In other words, I like tie style. I think that the man dressed in the suit looks cooler. And I like to see and wear Kimono. I want to become a person looking good with a kimono!
[146 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment