Nov 3, 2012

BR 2-09: Daniel Radcliffe

The three children are quickly good friends. (p.7)

I chose this book because I love Harry Potter. I know Daniel Radcliffe as Harry Potter, but I didn't know about him before the role of Harry.

I thought whether the part of Harry was his first work, but it was different. His first job was  David Copperfield. I didn't know the work, but after examining it, seemed to be a famous work. He is great!

I thought Daniel is the right boy for the role of Harry. I love Harry Potter seriese. I read all of them. I am glad to  know that he read the Harry Potter series. And I like Harry, Ron and Hermione. I am glad to know that they are good friends, too.

I want to watch him in a screen, but Harry Potter seriese ended. I pray for his activity from this!

Reference

 Shipton, Vicky. (2008). Daniel Radcliffe. Edinburgh, Scotland: Pearson Education Limited.
[156 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment